Wot?

This is some, hopefully useful, information about my experiments with what has become known as the Internet-of-Things. I have a large desk of bits and pieces that I will document about how they will come together to allow me to monitor my house and environment, control the stuff we use and if it helps save money, power, environment, sanity...

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Getting Started...

OK -- so I am going to start with a few bits and pieces that I have been building for a little while. It is basically a small household monitoring and control system that currently uses some roll-your-own libraries and hardware over a simple network. Most of the boards are ARM based Arduino footprint boards running on the bare-metal with a very simple Network. I plan to experiment with perhaps changing to a CoAP and/or MQTT-SN based network or maybe something else? Lots of Ideas and not a lot of time but lets see where we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment