Wot?

This is some, hopefully useful, information about my experiments with what has become known as the Internet-of-Things. I have a large desk of bits and pieces that I will document about how they will come together to allow me to monitor my house and environment, control the stuff we use and if it helps save money, power, environment, sanity...

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

BlackFin DSP in an Arduino Footprint

Well getting ready to get this board manufactured to try out! Spend this morning checking the footprints against the actual devices....
This is the BlackFin, FTDI UART interface, power regulator, logic translator and Audio DAC sitting on a printout that is 1:1- looks like it should fly so off to Hackvarna and Mitch to make into something more solderable...

No comments:

Post a Comment